Southern  UK Jive Forum Index Southern UK Jive
Share Jive Experiences and Opinions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Go to the Southern UK Jive Calendar
Glenn.. ......only me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern UK Jive Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glenn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Glenn.. ......only me Reply with quote

Forgot to do this bit... ok here we go

Back in August '09, I had recently moved into the area (Milton Keynes), and a friend dragged me along to the MJ Bedford class night, with no dancing experience whatsoever.
For the first couple of sessions i couldnt even remember the 3 moves an hour later, less lead them.
Around November it was into the intermediates. January started going multiple nights which really helped me along.

Recently i realised that there was so much more to dancing, than learning mostly moves in the standard Ceroc class format, so decided to look for alternate avenues; as i had read a small ammount in another forum about musicality, connection etc... and wondered what the hell they were on about.
It wasn't too long before i followed up a recommend, and recently went along to Sara White's JiveNite..who teaches all the stuff i need Smile and in a Blues format, which I wanted to learn but didnt know where..so happy bunny

Looking forward to Breeze weekender at the end of the year
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern UK Jive Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: