Southern  UK Jive Forum Index Southern UK Jive
Share Jive Experiences and Opinions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Go to the Southern UK Jive Calendar
Jive business in Germany

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern UK Jive Forum Index -> Old Posts (Archive)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andy T-R
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Jive business in Germany Reply with quote

Passing this on from Jol:

================
Hi Andy

Hope life is good with you.

As you've maybe seen, the jive scene in Munich keeps on growing. My idea is to move to Berlin and set up there - so I need a jive teacher/organiser to take over the reins here in Munich.

It's a great little business with lots of friendly customers (more each week), a helpful and dedicated crew, plus a tidy income. This would really be a great chance for someone with energy and enthusiasm - to take over and develop the business even more. There's plenty of potential.

German language skills are by no means essential - at least to start with - since nearly everyone here speaks and understands English. We regularly have guest teachers teaching in English at classes and workshops ...and it's never a problem.

Do you know anyone who may be interested? It would be great if you could forward this email to them. You can get a better picture of the various activities we currently run - classes, workshops, freestlyes, weekenders, etc. - from the website. There is of course and English version: www.mjive.de/english

I'm open to all suggestions/ideas so it would be great to hear from anyone who likes the idea in general. There's a ton more information I can provide too.

Well, best wishes and many thanks for your support

Jol
============

I don't fee like moving to Germany (!) but I thought this might interest someone?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern UK Jive Forum Index -> Old Posts (Archive) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: